An easy and very famous pastry, which I am sure we all know how it is made. Not to become tedious, I will give you only the ingredients.
Ingredients for one dose:
Two tea cups sugar
1 tea cup seed oil
1 tea cup orange juice or milk (whatever you have available)
1 baking powder
4 to 4,5 tea cups flour
How to prepare the dough
- In a bowl or the mixer initially add the eggs. Beat at medium speed, to become fluffy.
- Then add the sugar and continue beating.
- While we continue beating, add one by one all the other ingredients. The seed oil, milk or juice, baking powder, vanilla and finally gradually the flour. (Not all at once, otherwise the mixture will be lumpy).
- Once you add all the flour, continue beating for little while. Our mix must have a smooth texture and be fluffy.
- Brush the cake pan with butter and pour our mixture.
When you prepare the cake mixture, crumble a little dark chocolate and add it to the mixture. Stir a little when you cut it, it looks very nice and it is tastier.
Bake at 180 oC for 45 minutes, always depending on the oven. After we remove it from the oven and leave it for 10 minutes or so, we pour over the chocolate.
Mmm .. it is fantastic!