One of our easy recipes. Serve them without a side dish, with potatoes, mashed potatoes or whatever you like.
I serve them with couscous!
1/2 kg mixed minced meat (about 20 meatballs)
1 onion grated
Parsley finely chopped
1 pinch of salt, black pepper, oregano
1/2 cup oil
1 to 1 ½ cup breadcrumbs
1 sachet baking powder
1 cup couscous
3 tablespoons butter
1 cube of chicken stock
3 ½ cups of water
1 pinch of salt
How to prepare:
- In a bowl put the ingredients to knead our meat. Once the dough is ready, we mold our meatballs.
- In a saucepan or frying pan, add oil to burn and fry our meatballs.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, add the butter to melt. Then we add our couscous to sauté slightly.
- Add the water in which we have dissolved the chicken stock cube (preferably lukewarm).
- Allow to boil for 15 minutes, stirring gradually to prevent it from sticking to the pan.
- At the end add the salt. It is ready. We can serve.